Dr. Alejandro Javier Ibarra Guajardo., D.D.S., M.S.D.
Graduated from UNITEC, Mexico, 1974.
-Certificate of specialization in Pediatric Dentistry of the University of Indiana, Indianapolis, USA. 1977-1980.
-Master of Dental Sciences from the University of Indiana, USA. 1980.
-Diplomate of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, ABPD. 1991
-Certified by the Mexican Board of Pediatric Dentistry. 2014-2019.
– Founding member of the Mexican Academy of Pediatric Dentistry 1984-2015 and former president of the same in 1993-1994.
– Director of the Faculty of Dentistry of the Popular Autonomous University of the State of Puebla, UPAEP. February 2004 to July 2010.
– Coordinator of Postgraduate and Continuing Education of the Faculty of Dentistry of the Popular Autonomous University of the State of Puebla, UPAEP., 2010-2011.
Director of the Pediatric Dentistry Postgraduate Program at Nova Southeaster University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. From 2011 to 2014.
– Clinical Coordinator in the Master in Pediatric Stomatology terminal, BUAP., 2015.
– Dean of Postgraduate Health Sciences, Upaep. August 2016 to date.
– National and International Speaker.
-Practice Private in Pediatric Dentistry., Infants, Children and Adolescents; from 1982 to date.