There are several awards and travel bursaries available for IAPD members during the Biennial Congresses.
Deadline for Submission: February 28th, 2019
Please note that you can apply for one bursary or award only.
All papers and abstracts submitted become the property of the IAPD
unless prior alternate arrangements have been made with
the Editor of the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry (IJPD)
The manuscript should follow the guidelines for submitting a paper to the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry.
Guidelines for Abstracts Submission
- The submission of award and bursary applications are open to current IAPD members only.
- You may apply for only one award or travel bursary.
- All submissions and applications will undergo peer review.
- It is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for the congress.
- Registration fees must be paid by 31 March, 2019.
- Please read the information and rules for the award/bursary you are applying for.
- Prepare all documents before starting the submission process.
- Abstract structure:
- Result and
- Case reports may have a different structure
- Abstract length: 350 words
- To upload your files click here