There are several awards and travel bursaries available for IAPD members during the Biennial Congresses.
Deadline for Submission: March 31st, 2019
We remind you that accepted abstracts of the 27th Congress of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry will be published by WILEY Blackwell in the official journal of the International Association of Paediatric Dentistry and therefore citable. (ISSN 0960 7439)
Please note that you can apply for one bursary or award only.
All papers and abstracts submitted become the property of the IAPD
unless prior alternate arrangements have been made with
the Editor of the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry (IJPD)
The manuscript should follow the guidelines for submitting a paper to the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry.
Guidelines for Abstracts Submission
- The submission of award and bursary applications are open to current IAPD members only.
- You may apply for only one award or travel bursary.
- All submissions and applications will undergo peer review.
- It is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for the congress.
- Registration fees must be paid by 31 March, 2019.
- Please read the information and rules for the award/bursary you are applying for.
- Prepare all documents before starting the submission process.
- Abstract structure:
- Result and
- Case reports may have a different structure
- Abstract length: 350 words
- To upload your files click here